Bus Glue is a series of Bus Compressors designed to excel at controlling the dynamics of specified mix bus groups in a mix using a variety of compression and saturation types combined with over a decade of mixing knowledge and lots of practical field testing across several genres of music. The goal was to come up with a set of compressors that could do something other compressors weren’t made to do. Most compressor designs are too broad in application and that is why you typically need to stack compressors or insert other processors in your bus chain to achieve desired results. However, Bus Glue compressors are about as specific as you can get by design, but that’s what makes them so useful. By using Bus Glue as your dynamic control across your various mix busses, you’ll expand your dynamic palette while crafting a whole new sound that is unrivaled by other compression processors.
- One JST BG-Drums Plugin Single User Licence
- One JST BG-Vocals Plugin Single User Licence
- One JST BG-Guitars Plugin Single User Licence
- One JST BG-Bass Plugin Single User Licence
- One JST BG-Keys Plugin Single User Licence
- One JST BG-Mix Plugin Single User Licence
- User Manual
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.
Copyright © 2017 Joey Sturgis Tones. All rights reserved.
VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Mac OSX and Audio Unit are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
RTAS and AAX are trademarks of Avid, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.