JST Bus Glue is a series of bus compressors & processors designed to excel at controlling the dynamics of specified instrument groups in a mix using a variety of compression and saturation types combined with over a decade of mixing knowledge and lots of practical field testing across several genres of music. The goal was to come up with a set of processors that could do something no other bus processors were made to do.
With this Bus Glue Pro Bundle, musicians, engineers, and producers are able to tap into intstrument-specific processing from all three of our Bus Glue Collections: JST Bus Glue, Bus Glue Joel Wanasek, and Bus Glue Billy Decker. You'll even get our Special Edition drum compressor, JST Bus Glue Drums SE!
In total, this bundle comes with 20 plugins designed to make instrument-specific compression easy as you build your mix. Start gluing the pieces together with the Bus Glue Pro Bundle today.
Included Bus Glue Plugins:
- JST Bus Glue BG-Bass
- JST Bus Glue BG-Drums
- JST Bus Glue BG-Guitars
- JST Bus Glue BG-Keys
- JST Bus Glue BG-Mix
- JST Bus Glue BG-Vocals
- JST Bus Glue Drums SE
- Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Bass
- Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Drums
- Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Guitars
- Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Keys
- Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Mix
- Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Vocals
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Acoustic
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Bass
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Drums
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Electric Guitar
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Keys
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Master
- Bus Glue Billy Decker Vocals
- Compatible Windows or MacOS Operating System
- Supported DAW using AAX, AU, or VST3 plugin formats
- Note: Plugins do not operate as standalone applications.
- Windows 7+ (64 bit): AAX, VST3
- macOS 10.14+ (Intel/M-Series, 64 bit): AAX, AU, VST3
- Ableton Live
- Apple Logic Pro
- Avid Pro Tools
- Cockos Reaper
- MOTU Digital Performer
- PreSonus Studio One
- Steinberg Cubase
- Universal Audio LUNA
- Copyright © 2023 Joey Sturgis Tones LLC. All rights reserved.
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.
- MacOS and Audio Unit (AU) are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- AAX is a trademark of Avid, Inc.
- VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.