Freelance UX / UI Graphic Designer
Freelance • Work From Anywhere • Competitive Pay
Joey Sturgis Tones is seeking a 20 hours per week freelance UX / UI Designer with a focus on audio plugin graphic design. If this is you, you’ll join us in our effort to continue our passion for audio production and in the music production industry.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating realistic and cinematic looking user interfaces, understanding the art of user experience with audio plugins, and being a part of our audio plugin production team. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced startup environment, have amazing communication and want to help create amazing plugins with us.
As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting campaign objectives, and developing best practices.
You will play a role in defining processes and methods to improve the productivity of the entire team. You are a person who enjoys UX and UI design and likes to challenge yourself, and thrives on the challenge of building something new that will eventually operate at world-wide scale.
You’ll be creating the graphics that define the look, feel, and functionality of our audio plugin software.
- At least 3 years experience in UX / UI design specifically for Audio Plugins.
- At least some experience in music production.
- Portfolio with completed working UX / UI designs. Bonus if these are plugins in the marketplace.
- Experience with knob animations and building knob strips and other frame by frame based animation techniques.
- Able to communicate between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment to create aesthetically appealing/attractive interfaces to spec
- Ability to self manage, a desire to learn and grow in a company with continued education and research into trends and current/marketed design strategy and technologies
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Experience working with Adobe XD.
- Experience working with Blender and / or Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team setting with quick turnaround.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest, information, resume and most importantly examples of your completed work.
Example of Expected Quality of Work:
Click here, password is UKgL432H