Bus Glue is a series of Bus Compressors designed to excel at controlling the dynamics of specified mix bus groups in a mix using a variety of compression and saturation types combined with over a decade of mixing knowledge and lots of practical field testing across several genres of music.
The goal was to come up with a set of compressors that could do something other compressors weren’t made to do. Most compressor designs are too broad in application and that is why you typically need to stack compressors or insert other processors in your bus chain to achieve desired results.
However, Bus Glue compressors are about as specific as you can get by design, but that’s what makes them so useful. By using Bus Glue as your dynamic control across your various mix busses, you’ll expand your dynamic palette while crafting a whole new sound that is unrivaled by other compression processors.
What could be more coveted or important to a mixer than the mix bus compressor? Everyone's got their favorite. The decisions made here and the tool executing those decisions have the biggest impact on how a mix gels together. BG-Mix is a workhorse that will bring a variety of flavors and character to your mix bus unmatched by any other mix bus processor. Create the type of glue and punch you desire with BG-Mix.
- One JST BG-Mix Plugin Single User Licence
- User Manual
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- Logic Pro
- FL Studio
Windows 7 or above (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 or above (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.
- Copyright © 2017-2020 Joey Sturgis Tones. All rights reserved.
- VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- Mac OSX and Audio Unit are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- RTAS and AAX are trademarks of Avid, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.