Bassforge™️ Hellraiser is an audio plugin developed from Joey Sturgis' popular bass tones as heard in over a hundred hard-hitting albums. Designed by Joey Sturgis and based on the heaviest bass tones from his body of work.
The first of several plugins in the Bassforge™️ series, designed to take any direct input bass signal all the way to fully mixed bass tone with unique all-in-one design.
- Brutal sounding amp with "Clank" to achieve an aggressive bite
- "Raise Hell" and "Enhance Sub" for maximizing the tone in your mix
- Take 'em to church with the built in Demon Fuzz stomp box
- Robust cab room with RE20, D112, FET47, and Audix D6 microphone emulations and carefully crafted cab IRs including IR loader for external Impulse Responses
- JST Matched Cab ™ - a perfectly paired cab to match your tone settings, curated by Joey Sturgis
- Fully featured 24-band digital EQ, 5-band parametric analog EQ, Tuner, and Signal Path control
- Unique built-in Crossover / Compression mixer to separate and mix the low and high end separately or together
- Presets management system, MIDI control, Live mode, and more!
What You'll Get
- Single User Perpetual Software License
- Presets from Joey Sturgis, JST Team, producers, mixers!
- Standalone, and Audio Plugin in AU, VST3, AAX formats
- User Manual
- Mac or Windows computer with supported OS and supported DAW/Host application
- FREE iLok Account (iLok dongle NOT required - Computer, iLok 2/3, iLok Cloud activation supported), 3 iLok activations
- Windows 7+ (64-bit)
- macOS 10.14+ (64-bit, Intel/M-Series)
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
- Studio One
- FL Studio
- Digital Performer
PRODUCER / ENGINEER