Finality Advanced and Lite have today been updated to version 1.0.8 with M1 Native support for macOS, support for the latest operating systems, and additional bug fixes and enhancements.
What's New :
▪ [Mac] - M1 Native Support.
▪ [Mac & Win] - Latest OS Support/Compatibility.
▪ [Mac & Win] - Scanning and validation issues in select DAWs.
▪ [Mac & Win] - VU Meter needle position for modes (In, GR, Out) upon initialization.
▪ [Mac & Win] - AAX On/Off Automation state for param buttons not operational.
▪ [Mac & Win] - GUI size rescaled.
Important Note :
From the prior version 1.0.7, the Manufacturer Name for the plugin has been changed from JST to Joey Sturgis Tones.
What this means is that your previous sessions where the plugin has been used will not recall settings, so, you should open those sessions and manually copy plugin parameter values/settings to a text file for reference "before updating", and then you may copy/enter those back to each instance and resave your sessions for use.
After updating to the new version; you will need to refresh your plugins list and/or rescan plugins in your DAWs. Importantly for Pro Tools' AAX format, please trash the 'InstalledAAXPlugIns' file found in the following locations to force Pro Tools to rescan all plugins at launch and rebuild this cache file : -
Mac - Users/<your user name>/Library/Preferences/Avid/Pro Tools
Windows - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\
Minimum OS Requirements
- Windows 7 or above (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.14 or above (Intel or M1, 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX, VST3
- macOS: AAX, AU, VST3
- *VST2 and 32-bit support has been desisted
How Do I Download The Update?
If you have purchased this product from JST directly, we've emailed you an updated set of installers. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your email (spam and junk).. it will be there!
Customers that have purchased from 3rd party resellers and registered through our redeem will also receive notification.
And, if you have purchased from reseller Plugin Boutique they have been informed to update downloads for distribution to their customers in accounts.