Skip to content
- Kontakt Instruments (requires full Kontakt 4+)
- Kontakt Multi, entire cymbal set in one instrument
- Wav File for each sample (164 files)
- Each cymbal recorded with articulations and performed velocity
- Cubase Drum Map for use with Kontakt Multi
- Hi Hat - Sabian Paragon 14in
- Left Crash - Sabian AAX Stage 18in
- Middle Crash - Sabian AA Metal-X 19in
- Right Crash - Sabian AAX X-Plosion 18in
- Small China - Agatarian 16in
- Big China - Sabian AAX Xtreme 19in
- Zilbell - Zildjian 6in
- Zilbell - Meinl Prototype
- FX - Dual Crash
- Recorded at 44.1 kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- Pres Used: API 3124+, DigiMax D8, RME FF800, Great River ME-1NV
- Clocks Used: BIGBEN
- Convertors Used: RME FF800, DIGI 192 I/O
- "Perfect Dynamics" achieved by pre-volume leveling of each articulation
- All samples are "pre-panned" from the drummer's perspective
- Pre-Mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
- Audio Technica
- Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis
- Played by James Cassells of "Asking Alexandria"
- All samples are a work of art created by Joey Sturgis.
- You may not sell these samples as a work of your own.
- You may use these samples in a music, video, or film production.
- You may not sell these samples (as a whole, or in part) within other libraries, sample sets, or products of any kind.