Dreaming Heavy is a 10 Cymbal Package, multi-sampled and provided in various formats.
- Kontakt Instruments, ALL (full Kontakt 4+ only)
- Kontakt Multi, entire cymbal set in one instrument
- Wav File for each sample
- Each cymbal recorded with articulations and performed velocity
- Cubase Drum Map for use with Kontakt Multi
- "Silence" Articulation fades out any cymbals that were ringing. This is useful for fast breaks when bells or splashes are hit just before a cymbal choke. Fade out all cymbals just before the cymbal choke and the fade will occur underneath the actual choke.
- Hi Hat - Paiste Rude 15in
- Crash - Dream Bliss 20in
- Splash - Dream Contact 12in
- Splash - Dream Contact 10in
- Crash - Dream Energy 20in
- Fast Crash - Zildjian A Custom 14in
- Crash - Dream Energy 22in
- Ride/Ride Crash - Zildjian Sweet Ride 21in
- China - Dream Bliss 20in
- FX Various Crash Cymbals (ie: swells of huge cymbals)
- Recorded at 44.1 kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- Pres Used: API 3124+, DigiMax D8, RME FF800, Great River ME-1NV
- Clocks Used: BIGBEN
- Convertors Used: RME FF800, DIGI 192 I/O
- "Perfect Dynamics" achieved by pre-volume leveling of each articulation
- All samples are "pre-panned" from the drummer's perspective
- Pre-Mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
- Audio Technica
- Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis.
- All samples are a work of art created by Joey Sturgis.
- You may use these samples in a music, video, or film production.
- You may not sell these samples as a work of your own.
- You may not sell these samples (as a whole, or in part) within other libraries, sample sets, or products of any kind.