JST Sky Box is a versatile and charismatic reverb plugin for mixing and sound design.
Featuring 7 unique reverb modes and built-in modulation, JST Sky Box is the perfect solution for enhancing any instrument or vocal, big or small, all in one compact and easy to use plugin. Let's listen to a few examples:
Whether you're going for a short 80's slap back effect, cavernous ambiance that lives on for days, or maybe something that sounds like angels singing in the skies above - JST Sky Box delivers perfect algorithmic reverbs with ease using its no-brainer controls and very little CPU. Plus, it's fully automateable and includes over 100 presets!
Plug and play with the presets or tweak to perfection, the choice is yours. JST Sky Box is perfect for:
- Sound Design
- Classic Instruments
Whatever it is, make it sound beautiful with JST Sky Box.
What You'll Get
- Single User Perpetual Software License
- 100+ Presets from Joey Sturgis, JST Team, producers, mixers, and more!
- Audio Plugin in AU, VST3, AAX formats
- User Manual
- Mac or Windows computer with supported OS and supported DAW
- FREE iLok Account (iLok dongle NOT required - Computer, iLok 2/3, iLok Cloud activation supported), 3 iLok activations
- Windows 7+
- MacOS 10.10 - 11.x. Big Sur support (Intel only), unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. Native Apple Silicon M1 chip not supported.
Important Note: Version 1.0.0 is 64-bit only and requires macOS 10.10.x or above. Re: Big Sur (macOS 11.x) - Intel supported. Unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. M1 chips (ARM) for new Mac models are not supported at this time, our development team shall be working to support the architecture for future update(s).
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- FL Studio