JST Demon Fuzz is a beautifully dirty, texture-rich distortion plugin for tone design.
Inspired by the designs of fuzz pedals, JST Demon Fuzz features three distinct tones that mix the smooth, harmonic sustain of a fuzz effect with the grit and depth of distortion, creating the ideal solution for adding bite or saturation to your mix.
ADVANCED FEATURESIn addition to the base features on the pedal, the “Advanced” tab opens up all the customization you could ask for:
- Input & Output Control
- Noise Gate
- Mix knob to blend the dry and processed signals
- High Pass & Low Pass filter slider
- Polarity options
- Character to control the sound of the distortion
- Mids to control how much the mids are cut or boosted
- Tone button to enable or disable the tone circuit
- “Wicker” to open up the frequency bandwidth for a clear top end
- “Alt Circuit” to enable or disable an alternative fuzz circuit
Plug and play with your favorite Toneforge or Bassforge Amp Sim, load up presets, or tweak to perfection to create the most sinister sound you can find - the choice is yours! JST Demon Fuzz is perfect for:
- Sound Design
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Single User Perpetual Software License
- Presets from Joey Sturgis, JST Team, producers, mixers, and more!
- Audio Plugin in AU, VST3, AAX formats
- User Manual
- Mac or Windows computer with supported OS and supported DAW/Host application
- FREE iLok Account (iLok dongle NOT required - Computer, iLok 2/3, iLok Cloud activation supported), 3 iLok activations
- Windows 7+
- MacOS 10.10 - 11.x. Big Sur support (Intel only), unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. Native Apple Silicon M1 chip not supported.
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
- Studio One
- FL Studio
- Digital Performer