The JST Transient Mixing Mastery Bundle includes…
- Pixelator (Intel, M1/M2, VST2 and 32-bit desisted)
- Transify (Intel)
- Tominator (Intel, M1/M2, VST2 and 32-bit desisted)
- JST Clip (Intel, M1/M2, VST2 and 32-bit desisted)
Dynamics are the heart and soul of your mix – creating that push and pull that creates movement in your songs. Whether you’re looking to enhance those dynamics to make them fuller and punchier or looking to wrangle in those transients and get them under control, JST has a plugin that will work for you.
Already own some of these? Click here for custom pricing*
* Upgrade discounts are available for purchased products from the JST Store only (this means: single products or full bundles only qualify - not included in any other promotion or listed bundle(s), not purchased from a reseller, nor gifted/free items). For qualification please include your order numbers for JST purchases in your email to us for quick reply and reference; appreciated.
Please see respective product pages for detailed information of requirements and compatibility. Typical requirements for our JST plugins are as below but may be subject to change per the respective product and retail versions available at time of print.
- Windows 7+
- MacOS 10.10 - 12.x. Unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. Native Apple Silicon M1 chip supported for select plugins requiring macOS 10.14+.
- VST2 (where not desisted), VST3, AU, AAX supported DAW or Host Application, 32-bit (where not desisted) and 64 bit).
Unofficial compatibility is available under Rosetta 2. M1/M2 chip (ARM) native support for newer Mac models are supported for select plugins at this time, our development team shall be working to support the architecture for all, for future update(s).
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio