The JST Transient Mixing Mastery Bundle includes…
- Pixelator (Bitcrusher)
- Transify (Multi-band Transient Processor)
- Tominator (Filter-based Gate Alternative)
- JST Clip (Peak Clipper)
Dynamics are the heart and soul of your mix – creating that push and pull that creates movement in your songs. Whether you’re looking to enhance those dynamics to make them fuller and punchier or looking to wrangle in those transients and get them under control, JST has a plugin that will work for you.
Already own some of these? Click here for custom pricing*
* Upgrade discounts are available for purchased products from the JST Store only (this means: single products or full bundles only qualify - not included in any other promotion or listed bundle(s), not purchased from a reseller, nor gifted/free items). For qualification please include your order numbers for JST purchases in your email to us for quick reply and reference; appreciated.
Please see respective product pages for detailed information of requirements and compatibility. Typical requirements for our JST plugins are as below but may be subject to change per the respective product and retail versions available at time of print.
- Windows 7+
- MacOS 10.10 - 11.x. Big Sur support (Intel only), unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. Native Apple Silicon M1 chip not supported.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX supported DAW or Host Application (32/64 bit).
Re: macOS Big Sur (11.x), we full support Intel chip machines.
Unofficial compatibility is available under Rosetta 2. M1 chip (ARM) native support for newer Mac models are not supported at this time, our development team shall be working to support the architecture for future update(s).
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio