Today we have updated Toneforge Jason Richardson to version 1.1.0 - check your inbox
Do not install this update until you have read through the entire changelog and taken necessary precautions. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Toneforge Jason Richardson - Change Log
March 30th, 2017
Important Note (as of version 1.1.0):
The internal plug-in Manufacturer ID has been changed. You will need to refresh your plug-ins list, clear plug-in cache files where applicable, and rescan plug-ins in your DAW. See below.
This change may affect your previous sessions, as will some changes/fixes below, so we strongly advise users to manually copy their settings for plug-in instances to paper for recall and rebuild with this new version as it will not be a direct replacement.
FIRST: Write down any settings you have in any active sessions you are working on.
NEXT: Uninstall any existing version of the plugin.
For Pro Tools AAX format:
Please trash the “InstalledAAXPlugIns” file found in the following locations to force Pro Tools to rescan all at launch: -
[Mac] - Users/<your user name>/Library/Preferences/Avid/Pro Tools
[Windows] - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\
Trash the “com.apple.audiounits.cache” file in your Users/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache folder.
To access your User Library folder, hold ALT as you select “Go” in the Finder menu to toggle show/hide it.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Studio One issues. No sound output when using 64bit process precision.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Incorrect resampling of 3rd party IR’s (muffled audio).
▪ [Mac and Win] - Incorrect size check of 3rd party IR’s (crashes and silence).
▪ [Mac and Win] - F# note missing in Tuner.
▪ [Mac and Win] - UI updates.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Reverb audio held on when bypassed.
▪ [Mac and Win] - The DAW can crash when using the Reverb FX.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Low level noise causing Tuner to activate and jump between C and C#.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Click area for Tuner button and Reverb Bypass too big.
▪ [Mac only] - Logic Pro 9 compatibility for MacOS >= 10.6.
▪ [Win only] - Uninstaller.
▪ [General] - Manual updates.
▪ General Optimizations.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Tuner notes graphic display pixel offset.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Dynamic Processor Threshold control set at 0dB should show no gain reduction in VU meter however other frequencies above are being reduced. Development will look into additional functionality for low-end gain reduction view in future update.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Higher sample rates with low buffer size cause audio glitches in Blue Cat Audio Patchwork, and slowed tempo of inserted VI’s.