Toneforge Jeff Loomis has today been updated to version 1.0.2 with M1 Native support for macOS, support for the latest operating systems.
What's New :
▪ [Mac] - M1 Native Support.
▪ [Mac & Win] - Latest OS Support/Compatibility.
▪ [Mac & Win] - Scanning and validation issues in select DAWs.
▪ [General] - Removed reliance on OpenGL for Toneforge Jeff Loomis which fixes reported blank GUI issues.
Minimum OS Requirements
- Windows 7 or above (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.14 or above (Intel or M1, 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX, VST3
- macOS: AAX, AU, VST3
- *VST2 and 32-bit support has been desisted
How Do I Download The Update?
If you have purchased this product from JST directly, we've emailed you an updated set of installers. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and may take up-to 24 hours to arrive though usually much quicker. Please check your email (spam and junk).. it will be there!
Customers that have purchased from 3rd party resellers and registered through our redeem will also receive notification.
And, if you have purchased from reseller Plugin Boutique they have been informed to update downloads for distribution to their customers in accounts.