Toneforge® Disruptor has today been publicly launched; with an updated version 1.0.1 adding more new presets from collective awesome producers, engineers and artists, and some additional fixes.
Toneforge® Disruptor is a virtual guitar rig plugin & standalone app that simplifies guitar tone and provides all the necessary tools for guitarists, mixers, and producers to create detailed metal tones. Developed in collaboration with Dino Cazares, the guitarist for Fear Factory, it is the first virtual rig to offer DI Match Technology, String/Tuning Mode calibrations, and AI-matched Dino Cazares tones using a Neural Network algorithm. The plugin also includes an Autonomous Dynamic System, a built-In Dynamic EQ, three Amp Channels, a redesigned Cab Room, and a complete suite of effects pedals.
- Updated manual (Quick Start Guide)
- Added new JST Collaborators presets
- Adjusted permissions for preset folders to resolve installer copy issues
- Marked presets as Factory to avoid overwriting
- A/B bug fixes (Kill Resonances and Pre/Post FX state)
- [Protomech] Fixed wrong font size (Windows)
- [Cab] Fixed embedded IRs not loading correctly
- [Digital EQ] Refresh “Kill Resonances” button and id's when navigating between presets
Minimum OS Requirements
- Windows 7 or above (Intel/AMD, 64-bit only)
- macOS 10.14 or above (Intel, AMD, or M1/M2, 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX, VST3
- macOS: AAX, AU, VST3
How Do I Download The Update?
If you have purchased this product from JST directly, we've emailed you an updated set of installers. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and may take up-to 24 hours to arrive, though usually quicker. Please check your email (spam and junk).. it will be there!
Check out Toneforge® Disruptor at the store, now!