Toneforge™️, developed by Joey Sturgis, is a series of meticulously crafted virtual guitar and bass rigs designed to take you from direct guitar input to a final-mix guitar tone™️. Toneforge™️ is guitar tone simplified™️.
About Guilty Pleasure:
Toneforge™️ Guilty Pleasure is a unique blend of pedals, amp & cabinets intended to create ripping high-gain guitar tones. The amp and effects work together in a way that’s almost impossible to get a bad sound out of the plugin. Everything in this plugin was designed to work together to forge the ultimate high-gain guitar tone.
Toneforge™️ Guilty Pleasure is also the first in the Toneforge series to offer users multiple guitar cab options each with 4 mic settings, as well as an impulse response loader - allowing you to load your own speaker / mic IRs into an already powerful plugin.
To top it off, Toneforge™️ Guilty Pleasure offers 4 brand new effect pedals, including an overdrive, delay, reverb, and for the first time ever – a wah pedal. These new pedals are made to “just work” with the amp, and sound even better when used with the redesigned EQ & Loudness Maximizer section.
Toneforge™️ Guilty Pleasure takes your direct input guitar signal all the way to a fully mixed guitar tone.™️
Toneforge™️ Guilty Pleasure is high-gain guitar tone simplified.
- Jake Pitts
- Ryan Bruce
- Audio Plugin (single user license)
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.
© Joey Sturgis Tones. All rights reserved.
VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Mac OSX and Audio Unit are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
RTAS and AAX are trademarks of Avid, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.