Joey Sturgis Tones & Drumforge is seeking a freelance graphic designer with audio/music production experience.
You will be creating top-to-bottom visual branding for future Joey Sturgis Tones & Drumforge products. That includes, logo, colors, typography, style, shapes, etc. As well as compositing the product box, marketing graphics, and instagram posts.
In this flexible and independent freelance position, you’ll have the freedom to get creative while working with our highly skilled team. As a Joey Sturgis Tones & Drumforge graphic designer, you’ll become an important part of how we build a relationship with our users and expand their skill sets. You’ll get full access to the latest Joey Sturgis Tones & Drumforge products to help support your own productions.
You'll also have opportunities to work with notable people in the music industry.
- Must use Photoshop.
- Must have a portfolio.
- Must have fast and reliable internet and be able to upload large source files.
- Must have experience producing music, mixing and/or mastering audio.
- Must be highly organized with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsive to instructions and be open to feedback with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have excellent overall knowledge and understanding of our products and the products of our competitors.