Transify is a plugin for manipulating the dynamics of your mix. It allows for total creative control of the sustain and transients of your sound! Transify will soon be your most useful mixing tool, allowing you to transform your dynamic sounds to a whole new level. Create tighter low-end or raise the crack of your snare even in a dense mix with just a few knob tweaks. Try Transify in your favorite mixes and hear the difference.
Get total creative control over the transients in your production today!
- Four frequency band ranges available for independent transient processing
- Built-in per-band clip circuit for creating aggressive sounds and preventing peak overages
- Adjust the frequency band ranges for your material using the individual cut-off controls
- Input and Output controls for getting your signal to match levels and optimize gain staging
- Audio Plugin (single user license)
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.
Copyright © 2015 Joey Sturgis Tones. All rights reserved.
VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Mac OSX and Audio Unit are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
RTAS and AAX are trademarks of Avid, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.