Toneforge™️ Misha Mansoor is an audio plugin developed from Misha Mansoor's signature guitar sounds. Designed by Joey Sturgis Tones and Misha Mansoor of Periphery, Toneforge™️ takes any direct input guitar signal all the way to fully mixed guitar tone with unique all-in-one design.
- Three-Channel amp with unique "infinity" gain knob that morphs the tone stack in levels as you increase the gain
- Officially licensed Horizon Devices Precision Drive Pedal
- Amp features insane amounts of detail control such as Harmonics, Compression, Saturation, "Purr" and more for crafting your own signature tone
- Robust dual-cab room including a private selection of Misha's speaker and cab collection, JST Matched Cab, ML Soundlab Cab, and built-in IR loader for external Impulse Responses
- Three incredible effects pedals developed to Misha's exacting standards
- Mixing tools built in for all-in-one tone crafting and mixing
- Live Mode & MIDI Support for stage and studio use
- Includes standalone application - no DAW required
- Additional "back of the amp" advanced controls to further dial in your perfect tone
What You'll Get
- Single User Perpetual Software License, 3 iLok activations
- Audio Plugin in AU, VST3, AAX formats
- Standalone Application
- User Manual
- Mac or Windows computer with supported OS and supported DAW
- FREE iLok Account (iLok dongle NOT required - Computer, iLok 2/3, iLok Cloud activation supported)
- Windows 7+
- MacOS 10.10 - 11.x. Big Sur support (Intel only), unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. Native Apple Silicon M1 chip not supported.
Important Note: Version 1.0.0 and above is "64-bit only" and requires macOS 10.10.x or above. Re: Big Sur (macOS 11.x) - Intel supported. Unofficial compatibility under Rosetta 2. M1 chips (ARM) for new Mac models are not supported at this time, our development team shall be working to support the architecture for future update(s).
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- Digital Performer
- FL Studio